Saturday, September 27, 2008

What special From china

My friend, Denny will be go to China on 6th October. He will studying 1 year at University. Good Luck yah den.. And also My Cousin went to China too. he learned at Xi'an Jiatong - Liverpool University at Suzhou.. Dewi went to china too, when olimpiade in Beijing was running. And also there are many my friends that learned chinese language for 6month - 1 year after the S-1 graduation..

What special from China ?
I am so curious..

I wondering when will i can go there. I hope that i can go there for visiting them. And they will become my tour guide in China. How do i can earn enough money to go there ??

Since i feel confuse that what should i do for the next year planning.. I want to improve my self.. But i am so afraid, that starting from the beginning again is not easy.. It needs anything, especially my agility preparation to be ready for any changes..

Life needs a challange, to upgrade quality of my life. I hope, there will be a way that direct me to the best choice for better life.

No comments: