Thursday, January 01, 2009

Are you ready for 2009 ?

Am I ready for 2009 ?

Again, year 2008 passed by and changed to be 2009.. But every year have an issue, last year i remembered that price for gasoline is up. Issue this year is ressesion that happened at America, will be joined by another country. And will be sorely at the middle 2009 at Indonesia.

Changes

Changes will be happen to with my office.. Like usual the structure will be changed again, likes habit every year.. But the changes i think so will be very different for my position. Between i will be moved from jakarta to Bali, or i will moved to others position with another boss. I have enjoyed with my boss for one year three months..

UuuuW.. added by many my friends will be moved on to another. They are still work at my company, but will be moved to client, 1 of my friend will be moved to Permata, and another will be moved to Bank Indonesia. And i dont know about destiny of anothers..

aghh.. so boreeeddd.. to know that adaptation will be my journey again.. ugh.. what happen to me ? like i am so old.. and feel lazy to changes againn.. uUuuu.. so terrible.. About my dreammmmm, huaaaaa i hate i feel i am not ready for do that at 2009. But remembered still 12 month until the end of 2009.. still hoping.. *praying*

so hopeeeee, that i will prepare for 2009.. New hopes, new effort, new me.. that i must be do is more patient to do everything.. not hurry-hurry.. :))

enough.. enough.. i want to enjoy my time.. it's stop. Another time i write again. bubye.

enw, Welcome to 2009, Happy New Year All, have the best for all...

No comments: