Sunday, April 25, 2010

My new life @spore

I don't know why i said as my new life. I have lived here for 3 month, i expected that as my adaption and my probation. There is possibility to myself back to indo because of my work or can stand live at here mybe:p

i already get my confirmation, although the salary still the same. Then i buy i phone by my cousin's name. Then i formatted my computer with windows seven. All my old data already moved on to mobile harddisk. And then my i phone just powerful except the battery. I never to afraid for feeling lost at sing, feeling bored at mrt, already installed all that needed. If there is internet connection, dont worry:)

but new mrt route circle line already run. I can use mrt till my office, before i need to take bus. But negatively becomes i didn't get seat in the morning and going home. There is a lot of people.

i got sick, i didn't really know why i sick badly. Sore throat and cough, make my friend's at hole sick too:d

i realize that i really have new life at spore, because all experience that i have.. And i need to improve mine,seems i already at comfortable zone. Starting becomes lazy.. >..< helppp mee..

No comments: