Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Curhat ahay

Hello blog,

long time didnt see you. I feel unhappy although i am surrounded by all kind peoples. I feel dissapointed for anything although i've friend a lot, i've family that really care to me, i've boy friend that like to say cheesy thing.

Blog, i've no spirit to work anymore at singapore. :( God, although i know somehow i should be thankful, but i still unhappy with the job at spore. And maybe also about the salary. Ah sucks! you know how emotional me at my third year at singapore.

Everybody can say, you can save a lot at singapore. But actually there are a lot of temptation too at singapore. First is Shopping, since shopping mall at singapore always persuade you with many discount thing :p Between bag, shoes, books, electronic, gadget or else.. :p Second the temptation is Vacation, Its easy to go holiday from singapore since manage visa here is easy, and this city very small and so bored. Then the third, after all the temptation if you cannot handle it you can suicide, have party, or free sex. hahahaha...

What kind of life that you can have here, ALL is UP TO YOU.. But how you work here, also sometime you need to work very hard with minimum salary since you're just worker from others country. But still positive, that you are here is happier than live in Indonesia.

Blog, i still dont know about the future. What i want cannot be easy to be get. Why my brain is not clear, i really dont know what i want now. I feel unhappy, i cannot control my emotional. I miss to be loved by my parents. God, why we need to be mature ? I still want to be kids.

I'm too temperamental. I'm afraid that i can finish my life til the end of age god give to me. Maybe i'll suicide before that time. :)) HaHaHa..

There are no correct or wrong way, everything you can do, but please god, give me your wisdom, i still want to make my grand ma and my parents happy.

Sometimes i want to runaway from this life..

3 comments:

wiwi said...

I have read ur blog for so long, and I guess u're really an unthankful person. There're a lot of ppl in indo wanna work in sg, but they coudn't make it. And u, with ur skills like that, I can say u're just being lucky to get a job at sg.
U also complain bout ur salary, but look what u've got so far, u had iphone, u have visited europe, and so on. After all that u've got, u're still complaining.
And about temptation in sg, HEY wake up , everywhere in this world has temptations, u should blame urself for not able to control urself, even if ur salary is 3-4 times than ur current one, i think u still feel ur salary is too low.
U said u wanna be a kid, i guess u already are a kid now, but with older face hahahahaha

Stefanie I said...

Hahaha thanks for the comment. Thats ur point of view.

And this is my life, any time u can feel happy, sad, thankful, dissapointed u can write the blog. For me this blog representing my feeling on that time. So never mind, along my life i will keep learn and growing.

If i become thankful mybe my progress will stop:)

Stefanie I said...

U can pretend bcome somebody else,, but i know thats not ur real name. Be gentleman okayyy :D

But still thank you for reading.