Sunday, July 08, 2012

new me^^

Hi,

Thanks God. For happiness you gave to me. A light for me on this year, after many failure now i can accept all, and improve me a lot.

Thank for anybody that there for me. Now i'm really thankful for all that i have,
1.  Break up from my routine activity.
My high effort to break up my routine activity with my flatmate friends. I usually busy with them for saturday and sunday, and busy to meet the other friend that visit singapore. Now i try to do not care about it, and try to focus with my life.  Forget a moment about kindness, because somehow future more important for me now.
2. Difficulty in English
My company friends already tired with my english skill is not getting improve. But dont not why hope to learn Chinese its really make my english become better. This is like miracle when i realize that my english is improved. Previously i always think that i try to translate from my brain, but now the way i speak i dont need translate anymore. Its like magic!
3. Learn Chinese
I decide to learn chinese, because i really want to understand chinese so can speak chinese with my company friends.
4. Relationship with office friends
 Now i really feel closed with office friend. This is really friendship. But dunno this is become better or not. How come company is like friendship. Cant imagine !! still blur....  That's awesome that i can have a real singaporean and malaysia friends. Its really real friendship. Thanks God! Hope this is make me want to stay at singapore.:)
5. Open mind to learn about God more.
Dunno why, i can join the lesson that requested from my boss related about god. I'm still doing it.

Thanks God for the oppurtunity. Now  i hope i can improve myself become better and better.
1. Know god better
2. Learn chinese better
3. Work improve
4. Management Time and Priority and  Focus!

No comments: