Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What is God's plan

God, what is your plan ? Until now i never know what is your plan for me?

I 'm very thankful although i don't have any job currently, but i still have a boyfriend. :)
Although it has been difficult for me to accept it. But i still try to accept this as my challange. And i am enjoying my free time, so i will able to learn and improve my english and mandarin skill.

I just realized for past 1 year, i had not learn very much. I play very hard. :p 
Until now suddenly i realize that i need to be more serious run my life ? whatzzzz, i tot i am too serious run my life :D ok, that mean i should be relax. But if i am too relax they said i'm too relax.. How come ? so which one is correct ? #headache my mind think about that.

Human's journey seems very interesting.  How come there is character of person like me, i can not imagine and understand myself. But now my goal to make my parent happy is almost there, but it is not fully archived. Because i still need to look for new job at singapore, and walk on long distance relationship. Yes, Love is not selfish. I hope i able to survive run through this journey.

so far i have two interview until today. The first one seems the environment more to Indian people, i just does not feel confident with that kind of environment. The second is very formal, i have not reach that kind of level. Although i really hope about working to that company, but i don't feel enough confident to work there. But still wish it, and lets god decide for me. Because i trust that we try our best, but who decide still them as interviewer and god that always give the best for us. 

*How come i am so religious today :D

ok, i'm preparing my holiday. Although there are invitation to come into melbourne by emmy, and to East coast by Joy. But how come still not so easy to decide for going to Melbourne. Am i so mean ? :D
I still need to make my parent happier by planning buy a new apartment in singapore. It seem very hard for me since of course it is not easy. Huwaaaa, why i need to take this challange... T.T

why i am so independent ? and love to be in painful T.T

No comments: