Tuesday, January 22, 2013

errrr

I love writing so much.

I am really a cool person. This is already advised previously that it is not so good, but i think it's a character that never been easy to be changed.

Same like, i don't like reading. I like to hear people talking then reading information by myself. But that's make my vocabulary and structure of my english is not good enough.

I am at the intersection Singapore or Jakarta. Spend money or waste money. Security country or unsecure company. ahhh. Life is complicated as usual.

No matter where your heart want to lead you. There will hands that try to hold you back. Life's challange is to find the strength to break free.

-That sentences is true. But in time, i understand when you fail then you will come back to your family. Same story with Lost child from the bible.

No comments: