Sunday, February 07, 2010

Busy & some thinking..

My weekend so tired.. Saturday i went to cathay at Orcard watching hachiko, and then look around at Orchard with Juli. Juli buy something for souvenir, and i buy 2 flat shoes..:P Hope the shoes make me comfortable on singapore.. A lot of walking.. :p And then, after that i was going to swimming with many stuff that will be saved on locker. I like spore very much, because when i go to swimming pool. All registered by marchine... You can only insert the money to come to swimming pool. Yesterday is so tired..

At Sunday, Today i went to St Theresa Church with Reynard, my cousin. And then eat lunch, and continue with watching 14 blades at golden village Vivocity. Thank you Re.. :) And see Julius at St John Church, i went to church for second ^^ And then i went to take dinner and walk arround at china town, to see many things.. It's fun but so tired, my foot so "pegal".. Dun't find the exactly word.. :P

And i dont know... Sometimes, i am thinking that i am so busy with walking arround, don't concentrate with my job. I am so afraid, that i cann't survive for the probation. Really feel scary, because my boss somehow don't really care with me.. I feel that my language suppose to be increased fast.. but HOW ? Talk to me.. HOW HOW HOW.. i try to listening with watching movie at cinema / television. But somehow, only that is not enough.. aAaaaaa, i must have a big of bravery.. Please give that spirit, holy mary..

Don't let this opportunity become useless.. *keep praying*

No comments: