Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My Transformation is more exactly than Revolution

Big Thanks to My God, Jesus and My Holy Mary..

I really thanksful that my prayer is accepted.. I can go work to singapore.. I have been pray from more than one year ago. Althought i almost forget with my dream, but in the end how luckily i get what i dream for.. I believe that what i ask to god, god will answer slowly or fast..

My Transformation happened on december 2009, and become reality on January 2010.. What is my purpose to be here ?

Singapore, in this country i want to breath clearly than my office and my country..
Singapore, in this country i try to make my parent proud..
Singapore, in this country i learn to be independent again after 2 years..
Singapore, in this country i will learn an english.. although maybe it can be singlish.. :P
Singapore, in this country i want to earn money more than indo..
Singapore, in this country i hope to find boyfriends and making relationship, maybe also makeing family

It starts from hope , maybe need some effort , a lot of praying... but i frequently absent.. >.<
but hope is hope..
Effort is talk a lot in english, be confident, hardworker, adaptation, learn to sharing, socialization at my home..
pray is pray, to be active to the church.. :p

Holy Mary, bless me..
God, bless me..
and also my Family, Thank a lot to my parent, brother, sister, om siang & family, Tante ani & Family, Davin & Family, Tante me & Family, and the best support from my grand mother, Oma.. :)

2 comments:

dedy said...

congrats stef, hope all ur dream could come true

stefanie indrayana said...

thx u dedy.. :)