Sunday, March 21, 2010

me, gundah

Aku ingin menangis malam ini..

Thank you for being there for me. Although i know, that your life is harder than me. Your load that you should assure more heavy than me.. But truly, my gratitude that you really care to me, although sometimes i talk rush to you.. Hope you and your family will be on alright.

Somebody out there, where are you. Do you like me or not. Why are you do nothing? why? Do i really ignore you ? :D

Somebody from my memories, sometimes i remember about you. i just want to at least same to you. i don't like more weak than you. Althought it's seems like that.

God, give me a chance.. I want to be survivor..

There is not perfect life, perfect company, perfect soulmate, perfect family.. Please be realistic..

I am really sorry, that i am not kind..

No comments: