Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What i want, what i need.. me too usual..

Realizing, that my blog all the content about hope, and grumble..Seems that i write the blog when i feel abstract.. Where am I now ? as quality human ?

I don't know where i am.. what i feel.. Like live just for live till the time ends.. What things that supposed i do, just need to make my parent proud.. That's all..

What supposed i do for myself ? still nothing, only walk arround.. i dont have a dream.. When i see arround, my friend learn mandarin, take S2, other take many vacation, my roommate get the scholarship to Netherland.. For me, after move on to singapore still feeling nonexistent..

I don't have any idea, what supposed i do.. Really dunno.. God, what should i do ? Give me the spirit! Spirit come come come.. I want to die.. Really not wisee.. :'(

Why, i always try becomes kind.. unruly.. Don't ask why.. but How..

:) Keep Smile

No comments: