Saturday, January 19, 2008

January 2008

I thinks this january lasted so long time.. Maybe because of i didn't know how to take the time. I am waiting for my salary this month.. ^^ Since i had the salary last month so quick than it's should be.. Now, i am really2 waiting for.. ;)

I am thinking so much now. About my dream, aboouuut aallll i waannt.. I want that becomes true so quickly. I hope that God will guide my footprints.. Not only for what i will do, but also my healthy to support my will..

I really2 want an higher living.. for me, my life n my family.. I am afraid what'll be happen at the next day. When everything'll not be so easy, i guessed..

I think i need to enjoy my time. But i feel it's not the time. It's time for career, 'n money, 'n my battle to get love..

Because of that, i think that i cann't run my life so easily, and to be enjoyed. Sometimes i feel it's not me. I am so ambisious.. Where does me when i dont think anything about tommorow ? When i can be so playful with my friends.. I want her back..(sometimes)

regard, Stefanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life needs no protection but Love does.

Problem Loading Page said...

""battle to get love""

Love is not battle which you can reach by determined a goal... love is tolerable, tender, and caress...

Love is something completely abstract which you can't describe in the exact words and picture... all of those things are just symbolic...

But sometimes it feels fun-tastic... it's incredible