Saturday, January 05, 2008

Organization Structure

Eniwe, we have entry at the year of two thousand and eight.. Have a greeeeaaaattt life in this year frennn..

for my friend that resign from his office, wish u get the best job at 2008.. :)

Talk about my office, my bos talked to me about Organization Structure. She said that at my office, the organization structure always changed. She had count, that my office ever have turnover organization structure frequently until seven change. How come ? :d But, she said that it didn't influence with the job. So she talk to me that i don't need surprise that 2008 will be organization structure changes. Because, it doesn't effect with the job.. Load the job still as big as before..

But before that, i hope that my company will be succeed.. The purpose for organization structure changes must be for better condition.. I hope that my boss is the best boss.. The boss that will lead us, 'n make the best quality for the product.. :)

Is it easy to change my office ?? The answer is not easy.. Change the way of people's work is harder than change the structure.. It's need a time for adaption, for changes the way of thinking, and many others..

It's happen to with my last organization too. When, the structure changes every year, the name of sub division changes too, the name of event changes too.. But something that important, the member of organization is different too. They changes the situation, the structure, the sub division, the event with their analyses with problem 'n the solution. People changes, so the structure changes. i think it's normal that i have at my office. Same people changes the structure repeatly.

But i only can pray for the best vision, n mission, and others ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things changed just like you changed.