Sunday, March 16, 2008

Life as choices

Many years ago, I am an easy going girl.. I remembered that it's easy to make choices.. Every choices is good, Every choices have consequences.. That's it that i know..

But the years have pass.. I thinks different.. It's difficult to take choices.. I must take the good choices for every step to my future.. I am very happy when i get a job after 6 months at home.. I am really thanks god when i get 2 job concurrently. Full time and part time. ^^ The one is near my house, although the job doesn't what i expected.. The other one the job that i like, suit with my hobbies.. It's really nice in the first time.. But when i run that double job.. I feel so tired. I am also easy to be sick.. (added with my problem about love.. :( )
I remain to run my life like that.. Becoz i have a target for my future..

Now, i have dillema.. I have a target for my future. But, I really likes my office now. My office like my organization at campus. My office with the challange that given to me.. But, should I sustainable?

Choices...
It's depend on ur target.. Are ur target can be negotiable?..
It's depend on ur age.. Are ur age can wait ?..
It's depend on ur experience.. Are the experiences is enough ?..
It's depend on my family.. When will i make them happy ?..

Only God that can help me.. What life that mate with me ?
I remembered at website http://mtsuperclub.com/. I got article about " The World is Not Fair, But Negotiable" It's good to be read..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another desperate story

Problem Loading Page said...

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses,
You've been out ridin fences for so long now,
Oh and you're a hard one, but I know that you've got your reasons,
The things that are pleasin you can hurt you somehow.

Anonymous said...

Trust your heart.