Monday, June 15, 2009

1 day @Semarang, but precious

I went to Semarang June, 12 and It's Friday

I arrived @semarang at night and Fany and Yudis, the new bride and groom was waiting for us. And they took us at the mini hotel like wisma @Jalan Randu Sari, back of Pandanaran Street. I checked the room, and take my stuff into the room. And waiting for my friend , christian. Then we going to arround at the Semarang city till drop. From Pondok Daun, Semawis, Top of Semarang like puncak at Jakarta, and then Mesjid Agung Jateng. Also i am look arround Semarang, christian take me to see My Himmat's Friend that live from Semarang and take me to see the familiar school at Semarang, like Cedes, Loyola, Karang Turi, and Kebon Dalem. I got into my room maybe at 12.30am.

And in the saturday morning, i go to with cristian to take the souvenir(mochi at kentangan and lumpia) that i'll bring to Jakarta. Also take many picture @Gang Lombok. Then i played to Christian's home and see their family from his mother and father, his brother, his rabbit, hamster and turtles.. :) Gotchaaa.. so many Life in that home.. hohoho.. :p

After that i back to my room at randusari then i get to ready fot the party at my friend's wedding. I took by chris into MAJT with motorcycle, and late maybe for 10 minutes. But it's ok i can eat the food from Ducking, Sop Iga , Ice Cream, Gordon blue, and also dont forget to take many a lot of pictures there with friends. I meet Inge, my Computer club friends at binus. And after the reception, we (faran, wie, and me) join with inge go to Kampung Laut. Kampung laut is a places that we can eat seafood, we can fishing there, and enjoy the places like a sea. Very recommended to visit Kampung Laut @semarang.

After that i go to Mall Citraland @Semarang too see tike, my friend at campus. Also meet christian too, and then we chit chat at the mall, and then tika take me and friends go to Bandara and back to the Jakarta City.

Thank you all my friend for enjoying my 1 day at semarang :) God bless u all.. ^^

No comments: