Saturday, June 20, 2009

walking-walking

For the first time, i borrowed the car from my Dad. and take it go to mall. Thx to u bcoz, although it's is difficult for me to use an effort for that. But finally, and actually at the end it's really fun. :)

I spend this day with my friend with watching a movie at puri indah and also djakarta theatre. For the first watch drag me to hell, and then street fighter, the legend of chin mi.. huahahaa.. it's fun. :) Finally, I went to Puri Indah in this morning, to see the new bioskop that larger than before. And then to try sour selly that famous. But actually , i am little bit disappointed because my blitz card cannot used at sour selly. Becoz my binus card, and also blitz card can be used at monday - thursday not friday to sunday.. huuuu.. and also disappointed with bca credit card that only can used one times, cannot more.. :(( fortunately, my friend have mandiri debit that can used at some 21cineplex for "buy 1 get 2" promotion. And one of the cinema at the djakarta theatre. So we are going to djakarta theatre to watch street fighter. But at the djakarta theatre it also an event "Gebyar BCA" makes the places so full of car, but we finally still find an empty carpool.

About the movie, Don't like Drag me to hell and like street fighter very much. Drag me to hell has bad ending. An effort to free from the curse of lamia is failed. The magician woman is dead after waiting the time 40years to meet lamia, it's wasting time. And how come the devil is win >.< what story laarr.. The better from this film that sound and the scene make the audience feel so depressed many times.. And for the street fighter, it good becoz it's tell about a woman that have a kindness, and also strengthness. Joining skill of piano with skill of kungfu.. Make her so nice to be seen. Also i like the message of her father to chin mi, give her a necklake with liontin that can be turn around(berputar). It means that u must to move on when a difficulty comes. And also i like gen , how him give a learn to chin mi.. Dont like bisan very much, really dunt have a heart... his work just killing the people..

At the end, back to home.. >.< although, i really want to midnight startrek at the summarecon mall serpong. But my mom said that i am ungodly, make my friend take me go home. :(( so sad... huaaaa..

aya ya ya.. i am forgot, that at puri i meet maria fransisca. and i newly know that she have give birth a baby girl two weeks ago.. awesomee... congratulations to u.. ;)

No comments: