Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Dream Wedding Tale

WoW, i am on dreaming of a wedding..

I am in love with Batik..

I dreamed about theme a wedding about "go green stop global warming" (I get the quote from handi) and Reduce, Reuse, Recycle (i got the quote from victor) so the invitation will be by sms, email , web, and paper for oldster.

I would my prewedding session, an image of nature. I would love to take photo session on water, at farm town, at the sea with coral, and etc. I like water very much, and also i like a farm since i played farm town at facebook. hohohoho... :D

I would like that my wedding will have 2 dress, that one is mbatik and an else is modern dress ala europe. The "akad" will be mbatik at the church, wandering mbatik at the church will be wonderful. And the reception places is not at the building, hmm but like at Clark Quay at Spore.. uUuw >.< where places is at jakarta ?#%$#^ ho3x...

It's a tale.. So in perfectly i hope a prince that come to me, that charming, handsome, has patient on me, love me very much and want to take me go arround the indonesia, also the world too ^^

And at the honeymoon, my prince take the princess (me^*^) to go to dubai to see the moon.. :) feel in love suddently.. >.< huahahaha...

When will be i gonna married ? >.< Why this post is called my dream wedding tale, bcoz in the reality it will be difficult that inhibited with money, places, and i don't know about another maybe my husband will be and else.. Maybe become idealism more difficult than becomes realistic..

2 comments:

dedy said...

duh.....yg udh mo kawin...:D

Stefanie I said...

nikah bkn kawin.. :P baru dreaming koq :D