Friday, August 24, 2007

Dear God, and our Mother (Virgin Mary)

Thanks you so much for our mother, because you hear my prayer and God answer my prayer.

I am really-really happy when i know that the course center calling me today. And suprisingly, call me for attending to their place in this day too. i thank to you God, and mother.

And i attend the interview that i hoped as last interview. I really afraid to talk about salary, i afraid that doesn't suit with my expectation.

The reality happen. I don't know what must i do? I really thank to god. But the salary is really-really different with my expectation.

Life maybe always like that. Something cann't happen with perfectly. The salary is good, but i reject it. When i like the job, the salary is not enough.

God, please teach me more n more...lead my way... With ur guidance, i hope that i doesn't take the wrong way.

Thanks to u lord..

Best Regard

Stefanie

1 comment:

Wiewie said...

Yeah the reality sometimes can be cruel. i really hope you got what you wish for.
hey i thinks it's ok to just messed up a little bit. after all not all life is perfect.