Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Day after my birthday

Actually 24-26 September is the busiest week for me.. Because 24th i am too busy to celebrate my birthday by myself go to Johor and participate on Suprising Party for me by my friends. Then 25th, take a rest and take enough sleep and wait Eby's friend from Japan Juri Hitaka is coming to see F1. We have dinner at shokudo, Raffles place after accompany Juri to take the ticket. There are Ivan, Ebby, Anton, Bram, and Juri also me. Juri is Japanese girl that can talk Indonesia. Juri actually Ebby's friend at Jogya. Juri can speak Indonesian well.

Thanks God to make me open my mind, at least at this month i just realized that i found two people, one is Yuli's friend ( Yuli is my High School friend and also married with my university's friend ) at Jakarta that Indian but can speak Indonesian well. Currently i find the Japanese but can speak Indonesia. Indonesia should be nicer because many overseas people want to learn Indonesia language. :)

Why the didn't learn Italy, France, or others.

then, back to topic.. After that Saturday night, i go to Davin (My Cousin) and Indah place to help them celebrate 1st Year (Richie) their children at Sunday. I ask Ivan and Ebby's help to preparing the party. The preparation is late, so some people come when the party have not finish. But it's ok since they help up to create the baloon. Then more people were coming and start the party. Actually Richie sometime cry when the balloon bang, or because too many people. Other thing the food from Aneka Canteen is nice, then there was a Macaroni Schotel and Pudding also have Longan ice. I love the food very much. The party finish at 3 o'clock and we(Ivan, Ebby and Me) help them until finish all the thing.

And then We start to go to Newton MRT to the next plan. I treat my friend at Korean Restaurant, Jalan Lorong Kilat. When we wait my others friend to come Juli my friend is very excited to ask Juri about Japanese thing. Since she was very escited to go to Japan. Juri explain that Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto can be describes as Tokyo is modern, Osaka 50th older, and Kyoto 100th older.. Maybe you can find many traditional place in Kyoto.Then at Tokyo there is two airport Haneda and one more maybe Narita. But She said that Haneda more near to the town, alhough Narita more newer airport. After all my friend come, We were enjoying the food and also order Sojo - Korean beer almost 20% alcohol.. Ganpaii.. It was because Bram like beer and I want to know how the taste of that one. After that we go home, and enjoy watching F1 at home and also take a rest after my tired day..

The topic that i like this saturday - sunday about the beer and wine. Actually this topic come to me by Bram. Maybe he already know many beer. I try to describe. In Many country have beer. At Korea have Sojo, And then at Japan there is Asahi, And he said there is more nicer the beer from German.

No comments: