Wednesday, September 22, 2010

du di du di dam

Hi, Blog..

How are you ? I am in the office. After i thought maybe two weeks become so emotionally. Sometimes crying, sometime very angry. Today i think it will be calm down. My pre period and period will be expired. :D

I just trying to be happy on my birtday. I hope so, what thing should I plan ? Actually i take on leave but still dunno what will i do. There is possibility to go to bintan , or universal studio, or watching korean movie at home.. The possibility to go to bintan is the smallest than others, but the biggest will be only at home. :D

This year i need to comtemplate my life. Sometimes i just running my life as flow in the river. Without effort, but fortunately i have luck. LUCK.. Do u know "I am Lucky" :) luck..luck..luck..

Ok, after make sure the possibility with some friends, 100% only at home.. T.T
so Unlucky!! :'( Really2 will be Comtemplation Day..

-------------------------------

My friend at Singapore really2 excited to look for a new job. After he work probably 1 year and more.. He like to send Resume and come to interview. I dont know why, It seems that he feel bored with his job, or doesn't satisfy with his salary. Since this is my friend at my previous IT company, then resign and move to singapore and in the end he found the job at User Company without relate to Financial knowledge. Maybe that one of the reason too, that at user company you cannot get enough knowledge.

Actually same with me, i worked at user company. Company that provide the application for children below 5 year maybe ( N1, K1, K2 ). But actually this education company is nicely for family-man to work. The time is more flexible than software house company.

Is my friend experience will be happened to me? I still don't know. I am confusing to think about that thing. Many thing need to be thought, since i worked not at my original country. What will happen if the work pass doesn't pass, and there is possibility to going back home. Or in Singapore, there is many friend that work so bad especially the time make you stress and cann't have enough rest. Until you realize that your body become week, although your brain become smart. Currently maybe i think my body is ok, although my brain become not enough smart. \(^.^)/

But many times ago, when i meet my ex-boss, she said that it so pity that my knowledge in banking no used. She seems explicitly talked that i should use the knowledge. I am still thinking that currently is not the time, since my english still not good enough. But later will be my challange.

No comments: