Friday, September 24, 2010

100% happiness

Since my birthday today but my friend in the office all is very kind. They give me a cake,treat me and also give me the present.. My Singapore friend have a culture like that to celebrate the birthday before the day, if the birthday girl/boy will on leave or the big day on Saturday / Sunday. I am very happy to have chinese name and receive the present.. Thank you.. :)



Today i take on leave, and i really enjoy. My birthday is special day...

Especially for me, today in the morning wake up very early to go the church. The worship start at 6.30 AM at Novena. I remembered that there is reading from a woman about a time. "There is a time, A time to learn, A time to love, A time to hate, etc.." Too many.. But I thought that correct, as long as i am live, We always have A time to love, A time to hate, A time to share, A time to sad, A time to happy.. There is a time to people to realize any feeling.. That time that can make people will be mature.. anyway today is my time to be happy..

After that i just hunting money changer to change singaporean dollar into ringgit. But I though the misa is too early, so when i go to china town the money changer still closed. Then i go to Arcade Raffless place still closed too, until i need to wait by having breakfast in foodcourt..

After that i go to Johor Baru, actually my plan i want to go to City Square and Jusco. But i arrive there already afternoon, then it need time to find City Square although it so easy because i can walk from immigration. But because this is my first time, i dont know that so near. i thought need bus. So i did wrong, i go to Larkin Bus interchange, then need to go back to Malaysia immigration anymore. So i cancelled go to jusco, since it is maybe complicated like i need to buy mrt card / use coin. so next time can try again more far from immigration.

Then i go to see City Square at Johor Baru. It nice, and looking for many store and see hair studio, and decide where i will rebonding my hair. And find the Hair Studio Pro Trim, actually the places very nice. You know, when rebonding i still can do chatting :D That why i am really enjoying in that hair studio..

And the people that serve me really not mbak2, you know this one like professional / educated. Seem the peopler work does not for money, but for skill. I really like it!!! PROTRIM the hair studio is called.
After that just take a look to many store, then go home. Since maybe its too late arrive in Singapore.

Then when i wrote this blog, my friend call me ask me to go out. Then deng deng deng dengg... There are a lot of people outside... *surpriseeeee... hoho..There is eby, ivan, dimas, bram, anton and prof Andi. :)

And more suprise, exactly when Juli and Andre go out from the centre room... WoW.... Thanks all my friend to make surprise party for me... Thanks a lot.. Then get a cake from Bengawan Solo, then eat some food that they cook.. hihihi.. And the last, there is wine to be drinked.. WoW... It really fun, I love it today 100% percent. Thank u for the present too :)

No comments: